(1) From Plymouth Train Station turn left onto Saltash Road, at the roundabout take the 1st exit onto North Road East.
(2) At the traffic lights turn left onto Houndiscombe Road. At the end of Houndiscombe Rd turn left onto B3250 Mutley Plain.
(3) Follow the B3250 around the Hyde Park pub, taking the second exit – up the hill - onto Mannamead Rd.
(4) At Manadon Junction take the 4th exit onto the A386 following the signs for Tavistock and Derriford hospital.
(5) At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Derriford Road; following the signs for Derriford Hospital.
(6) Pass by the hospital site and at the traffic lights turn right into Research Way (and the Tamar Science Park). Go to the bottom of the hill and at the roundabout take the first exit left. The K2 building is directly ahead.
Please park in the designated K2 parking spaces.
(Approximate journey distance - 4 ½ miles)