Directions by Car
From the M5:
(1) At Junction 31, the M5 becomes the A38. Continue on the dual-carriageway following the signposts towards Plymouth.
(2) At Plymouth leave the A38 (Plymouth Bypass) at the junction marked A386; follow the signs for Tavistock and Derriford hospital.
(3) At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Derriford Road; following the signs for Derriford Hospital.
(4) Pass by the hospital site and at the traffic lights turn right into Research Way (and the Tamar Science Park). Go to the bottom of the hill and at the roundabout take the first exit left. The K2 building is directly ahead.
Please park in the designated K2 parking spaces.
(1) Follow the A38 towards Plymouth, crossing the Tamar Bridge and continue Eastwards along the Plymouth Bypass then follow points above from (2).